Osler Health can assist if you are looking for a COVID-19 Pre-Departure Test (PDT) Certificate for international travel and immigration.
Many destinations and airlines require proof of a recent COVID-19 test which shows there is no infection. Please check the latest government guidelines for updates on the country you are visiting in order to determine the type of testing required and also how soon before departure the test has to be undertaken.
All outbound travellers taking their PDTs in Singapore are required to digitally authenticate and endorse (notarise) the digital test certificate via www.notarise.gov.sg before travel.
At Osler Health, this notarisation process has been incorporated in all the digital Fit-to-Fly certificates that we issue.
We can provide:
- COVID-19 Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test – this swab test is internationally recognised as the gold standard screening test to check for the presence of the virus*
- COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) – this is a swab test and is only suitable for travel to some countries*
- COVID-19 Abbot Antibody test – this is a blood test to determine if you have had the COVID-19 virus*
- Digital Fit-to-Fly Certificate
- Notarisation with verifiable QR code – for PCR test only. This ensures that the result and certificate is issued and authenticated by a MOH approved clinic / test laboratory and has not been tampered with.
* Tests done will be stipulated by the destination country/airline